Monday 28 April 2008

Good Evening

wow im speechless from all the visitors today and the comments emails and all i got. All so positive and it does good :-) Thanks for all. I did some links and passwords correct and i hope now all work.

I was today after work short in our Animal Shop here just around the corner. I saw in the advertising on the weekend this sweet house and the Pillow for the Kittens. The house is inside with such a scratching pad and it looks so sweet. I bought 2 of them. one they can use for the scratching and the other i made for Sweetie on top of the cupboard a sleeping place too. her old box was not so nice anymore. The Pillow in the advertising is so beautifl very posh it looks. I think i must buy that too for CousCous after Sweetie got already this month a nest.



And i wish to get those 2 Things. A new digital camera, mine meanwhile is 5 years old and is too low with the solution. And i urgently need a new Mobile. And i very wish me this one now. Its as well to get in white and black, but im a Girl and i want it purple or white. the black is for the boys. Its really hard to find a Mobile which is compatible to my Mac and works full.


Today a little download and the Last Emblem on a Trim to the Vintage Kit. Enjoy it to download and have all a great Evening.

Sorry, Download expired!
Soon available in the NBK Store

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, another example of your wonderful talent. Thank you for the beautiful frame tags.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Lori said...

Ahhhhhhh cute kitties! And that castle...WOW! hehe
Thank you for sharing these tags with us hun. HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful emblems Nicole!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Your as bad as I am spoiling my Pomerain Foxy!!!! LOL
TY so very much for todays AWESOME goody!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Your stuff is always so beautiful and eye catching. I am amzed by your talent. Thanks for sharing.

Night Sky Kisses said...

Nicole, thanks for today's freebie; I love all your stuff :)
hugs,
Lexy
http://nightskykisses.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

These are beautiful! Thank you so much :)

Amy said...

Thanks! Great kit!

ccynden said...

Very beautiful frame tags, quite elegant, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you I love them

Anonymous said...

Cool mobil

verabear said...

Those kitty homes and pillow do look posh and pretty, luxurious! hahaha :)

Nice camera and phone both. Too bad the kodak camera I bought last Christmas was only available in black. I'd love a pink or a red one too! hehe.

Thanks for the tags!