Tuesday 16 September 2008

Satin Frames

hi out there.
its getting bit dirty talk meanhwile here and i want apologize for some, who not know when its the end of something and when it gets rude and nasty. To say Opinions is ok but then its good.
I want share with you all today some Frames. They are in a Satin Style and sure can be used i a lot of Layouts. As well they fit to my upcoming Kit "Doodledidei" :-) It will follow after the Seashore Kit which is very liked. It makes me happy that Doris and me could made for you all such a nice Kit. Tomorrow will come up the next Part of it and let you suprise there will be more! :-)

Yesterday i was at my Parents to visit our new Familymember "Sam". 6 years old and such a sweetheart. When i came in and put out my shoes Sam immeditaly came and catched my Shoe. Its his way to show he is happy. My Papa said in the morning he sits in front of the bed with all his clothes in mouth, socks, shoes, pants, what he finds. and he wiggles so long with his tail till he get some cuddles. He will make his first vacation next week with my Parents, and i think it will be really fun for him. As he was now over one year locked in, cause no one wanted him anymore.


Sorry, Download expired!
Please read on the Navigationbar
how you can get the link thru a donation

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give me that rhetoric, just because you think it's the end doesn't mean it's end for everyone else. You want it to be the end? Your behaviour is inexusable, that's the end. You can't treat someone so poorly and expect to get off scott free.

Tigger said...

Nicole,
If you go to "view blog", then click on the comments button you'll see a little trash can at the bottom of each comment. I had the lovely opportunity of using that last night when some really "nice" person spammed my comments section after I commented yesterday supporting your fight against the pirates. It's oddly relaxing deleting spammers and pirates. LOL
Take things easy. You know your fans love you and your artwork and we know what belongs to you.
Now if I only had time to scrap. LOL Life with a toddler!

Tigger said...

And Sam is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the goodies. Sam looks like such a nice dog. It's great that he has now found a good home where everyone wants him.

kay said...

oh, i just feel so warm and cuddly after reading about Sam. he's so cute!! its a wonderful thing to rescue a dog.