Thursday, 25 September 2008

New layout

I tried yesterday new stuff out and made this layout.
First i did let the Frames in the color i offered days ago. The Layout looked like this then yesterday.

and today i searched some pictures and found this one of me
now the frames are in rose and i like now the result.

The Cardboard background, i made out of my pizza delivery box.
I had yesterday pizza and i teared around on the cardboard and i looked and saw this
riffeld texture. i scratched the rest cheese and mushrooms away and scanned it, made a pattern out of it and here is now the result. Im bit gahgah meanwhile. i really look at each part i get in my hands if i can use it for scrapping.

Someone asked how to do so glitter. I seached as well the whole net and i use aways from my Glittery Collection my Glitters those i recolor or give some extra sparkles on it.
If someone has a good tutorial for do glitter i would like to know about it.

Now im off to cook and later do a special for the Seashore Splendor Kit. It still goes on we still have parts and at the end a huge suprise for you all :-)

Have all a great Evening and take care of you.


6 comments:

tigger said...

That looks great!! I tried to scan in some torn cardboard and I made rather a mess of it. Maybe I'll try again and take more care with the tearing. LOL

Jody said...

You are so creative! Who would have thought to scan an empty pizza box!

ida macken said...

I love how the page looks with the pink's , love the torn pizza box ! what a neat idea ;-))

JulieBee in Iowa said...

I love how you scan in various things and make them look so great as digital elements. What fun! Thank you for sharing your creations and your layouts. I like the original one and the second layout with the pink colors is perfect for your photos. Great job! :)

thescrappywife said...

This turned out beautifully! Fabulous idea!

Blessings~

Sue said...

What a fun way to make a paper - tear up a pizza box! I'll have to remember that idea! :)