Wednesday 24 September 2008

and again...

a Alpha... I never made a Alpha to a Kit. Cause i thought now its not so usefull. But somehow the responses of the Alpha to the Seashore Splendor Kit teached me something else. And well i got a few requests for the Patchwork Alpha. Cause i offered only the 2 Wordarts. Ok then i thought yesterday i do the whole Alpha Set and the next days will come the Numbers. So i hope you enjoy this one for today.
I want you all remind on the Challenge. There are still some days till Friday, till we close the Challenge. GET UP and do 2 Layouts for me and Doris, we want more Layouts and give away our Links to the Part 8 and 9 of the Kit. :-)
Sorry, Download expired!
Soon available in the NBK Store

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful alpha! I think I am missing the letter L though!

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

another great one!!! thank you Nicole
Kiki K

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute alpha Nicole :)

Christina said...

Wonderful, thanks!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful this alpha, thank you very much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Tigger said...

I love this alpha! Of course, I love all of the letters you make. This one is going to really be fun! Thank you!!

amy said...

I am so loving this alpha! THank you so much for offering it! ANd who needs the letter L anyway!

makeyesup said...

thank you, thank you, thank you, loved these when I saw the wordart for vacation. Guess I'm one that sent you a mental message as I wanted the entire alpha too. You are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

love this alpha, thanks for sharing
greetings from austria
mehandi

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for sharing such a CUTE alpha!! LOVE your designs and style and totally appreciate your generosity!! hope you have a GREAT weekend! ;D

Anonymous said...

Hello
i'd like to get this alpha to downlaod..
How can Ido, please ?
Thanks a lot
Eve ;)