Saturday 13 September 2008

Quickpage

i made today this quickpage. I tried the wrapped ribbon today first time in Photoshop and im happy with the result i must say. I thought i share the Quickpage with you all which i made for my Boy. So the Quickpage will come without me and the wordart on the tag.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember if you Download, give some Love and link back to his Blog if u want share it with others! I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour that in a respectfull way. The Password is: hellokitty

SOMETHING NEW:
After Download you need the password "Lush" to unzip the file!
With the second password its only a tryout just for this file. Which runs better. It will not stay and be for the next files that you need 2 passwords.


Download: Quickpage Lush
Size: 19 MB

8 comments:

etherealfire said...

Lovely quickpage!!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hallo Nicole,
vielen Dank für die schöne Quickpage.
Warum ein zweites Passwort?
Wenn ich erst nach einigen Tagen
zum Öffnen der zip komme, habe ich
bestimmt das PW vergessen und muss mich erneut nur wegen des fehlenden PW einloggen.
Nicht, dass ich nich gerne auf Deinen Seiten bin, aber ein zweites PW finde ich nicht sinnvoll.
Liebe Grüße
christinemarie - kamou

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful quick page. It's very pretty.

Anonymous said...

thanks! I love the peacock feather on this QP :)

*Christie* said...

THank you very much, this is beautiful and I have the perfect photo I want to use it with, of my best friend at a tea party wearing purple :)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much. The peacock feather is fantastic and so is the ribbon wrap. Great job!

Anonymous said...

beautiful QP! love this! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I cannot open this zip file with the passoword Lush

dvo.photo.design@gmail.com