Saturday 20 September 2008

Challenge and a Freebie

I wish all a happy Weekend today.
I will be off for the Weekend and look forward to see new entries for the Challenge. The first ones did already got their Downloadlinks. The Slide Show will be online next week with all the Layouts you did send us.
I had with one email a problem Laura M. / Italy. her mail came back as unknown. Maybe you can write me from a other account to get your Downloadlink.
And a Freebie today again for the Metal Frame Edition. I find they look all great together and you can mix them all for your Layout.

Sorry, Download expired!
Soon available in the NBK Store

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

once again, thank you very much. Merci beaucoup, c'est un super kit. Bye...bye...and good weekend.

poki said...

I have a layout I want to send you using seashore splendor, but I can't find a functional e-mail address for you. Can you send me one - the link didn't work for me. Thanks! poki042aol.com

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. You're doing beautiful job. Merci

poki said...

I enjoy using your design elements. Thanks for sharing your time and talent.

Anonymous said...

just downloaded the round and square frames, they are really nice and I love the colors. thank you so much for sharing

MAMISCRAPS4U said...

very imporatant:
I'm sure these are yours, I always going to recognize your stuff, love Rosa
http://www.downturk.info/design/photoshop/page/16/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful kits. I did a layout with one of your vintage sky papers. I hope it lets me paste the link here: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery_viewer/,,,,0,,88829

Anonymous said...

OK, splitting the link into two lines since it posted with the end chopped off.
http://www.acherryontop.com/
gallery_viewer/,,,,0,,88829