Thursday 25 December 2008

Winter Bragbook 30

Hello and i hope you all had a great Xmas Day and you had all fun and something tasty to eat. We had Racelette and Fondue together. It was so tasty.
My sister will today try out her first goose so we will have big lunch and im already late to drive again to my parents. But here comes the last Bragbook Page. I hope you had all fun to collect.
With the Shop we still work on it and i hope we can make a try out session next time. For that i seach some Test-Buyers to help me and try out of all the progresses for a Order. Please send me an email to nicole (@) nbk-shoppe.de
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember if you Download, give some Love
and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!

I give away my Freebies for Free,
please honour
that in a respectfull way.
The Password is: xmas

You can leave your comments here or on my shoutbox,
after now 4shared made it so complicated with the comments.
Im happy about each comment you give me! :-)

Download: Winter Bragbook 30
Filesize 6,2 mb

20 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Nicole!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the last final LOVELY page!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

tamalita said...

beautiful! thank you so much!! happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your beautiful gifts throughout the year! I wish you and your family and very MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Debra C

ida macken said...

Merry Christmas Nicole !
Thank you for all the beautiful things you share with us throughout the year. {{{Hugs}}}

amsangel said...

Beautiful wintry page! TSM! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Another Beautiful bragbook! Big Hug and thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 26 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

My life and I said...

Wonderful bragbook i love it.

Anna said...

Thank you so much. It is just wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

How lovely! Thanks so much for sharing! :o )

Anonymous said...

This is SO beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing - you are SO talented!!!

rlsutton53 said...

Thank you so much. Hope you had a wonderful christmas. I will be glad when you get the store up and running well. What is racelette?

* Lee said...

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for your BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Brag Book!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us so generously throughout the month - I'm so glad I found your blog! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another beautiful page Nicole.

ne_samo said...

This Bragbook is really adorable - not all the pages are in my style, but I like it anyway as all together they make a wonderful book!!!

Teri said...

Gorgeous! Thank you again for your wonderful talent.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! TY!
~Marie

Anonymous said...

So pretty thank you, Can't wait for the store to be up!

dj said...

I'm loving all of your brag book pages! Thank you SO much for sharing your beautiful creations!