Saturday 20 December 2008

Winter Bragbook 27

Good Morning and a happy Saturday to you all... Last Shopping Day before the big Xmas Day. I hope you have all your pressies together and made all your Scraps. If not here is my suggestion do do a nice colorful Scrap for yor beloved, the Winter Wonderland in Candycolors.
The Layout I made is done out of that Kit. And you will not believe the Cluster with the Frame is included in that Kit. Interest? then take a further Look and for more Details what that Kit include here



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love
and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!

I give away my Freebies for Free,
please honour
that in a respectfull way.
The Password is: xmas

You can leave your comments here or on my shoutbox,
after now 4shared made it so complicated with the comments.
Im happy about each comment you give me! :-)

Download: Winter Bragbook 27
Filesize7,3 mb

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Nicole!!!!!
TY so very much for another AWESOME page!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! This is an amazing brag book! Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful page Nicole :-)

amsangel said...

Thanks for the great BB page!

Teri said...

I am excited to put all my favorite Christmas pictures in these beautiful pages. Thanks so very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).