Sunday 7 December 2008

Winter Bragbook 16

Happy 2cnd Advent i wish you all!

After i did now spend day and nights the last time to bring my Shop online. I want share with you a first Preview of my Shop and I open the Shop on the 13. December and on January will be the big big Opening Party.


The Shop will be in English and German.
And here is a preview of things you will get in the Shop.
The Huge Winterkit for Example, will you get for 6.99 with over
240 Papers, 430 Elements, the whole Bragbook Collection and 9 Quickpages plus an Alpha-Set

Tell me what you think about all. I would be happy to get some feedback :-)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love
and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!

I give away my Freebies for Free,
please honour
that in a respectfull way.
The Password is: xmas

You can leave your comments here or on my shoutbox,
after now 4shared made it so complicated with the comments.
Im happy about each comment you give me! :-)

Download: Winter Bragbook 16
Filesize 6 mb

13 comments:

Mumure said...

Why wait until the 13th?I want it now!!!!Oh my God that's awesome!!!
Thank you so much for the new beautiful page :))

Mumure said...

By the way if you want a translator for french I can do that for you ;p

xashee's corner said...

Your bb pages are ALL WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you so much for ALL that you share, Nicole!! Big CONGRATS on the upcoming opening of your new store too!!! how coool!!!! looking forward to the FUN!! :D Have a BEAUTIFUL weekend! :D

KrisG said...

Congratulations on being so close to opening your store! The kit you show looks beautiful! I can not wait! Your header looks gorgeous.

And thank you for day 16 bragbook, absolutely awesome! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Love today's page! The sleigh and snowman are great! Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thank YOU for your work.
beautiful!

Juli and Brett said...

these are beautiful!!!!! thanks so much for sharing your hard work

Dana said...

This looks marvelous. I can't wait to shop in your new store.

Thank you for sharing. I love the shop header too.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful QP. Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Nicole,
leider verstehe ich nicht ganz, worum es geht, da Du ja nur englisch schreibst.
Liebe Grüße
Christine Marie

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Thank you!

Teri said...

Beautiful blues. Thank you!

Mungo said...

Thank you very much for this lovely bragbook