Monday 15 December 2008

Winter Bragbook 23

Hello and a great start into the new Week :-)
Im still on working with the Shop, but i think slow i come to fix all the problems which did hold me back from the opening day.
If you want see some Layouts done from the "Winterkit" and the Kit "Where did my Love go?"
Go and visit Maryse's Blog. She is so great in doing Layouts.
mumure-scrapattaque

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love
and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!

I give away my Freebies for Free,
please honour
that in a respectfull way.
The Password is: xmas

You can leave your comments here or on my shoutbox,
after now 4shared made it so complicated with the comments.
Im happy about each comment you give me! :-)

Download: Winter Bragbook 23
Filesize 7 mb

8 comments:

Mumure said...

Thank you so much for the compliment and the page :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Nicole!!!!!
TY so very much for both pages!!!!!!!
They are MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your pages are all so darling. I love them. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful gift with all of us, Nicole. I don't have my Christmas cards or very many presents bought yet, too. Agh!

KrisG said...

Thank you very much for another bragbook! I come back daily to look if your store is open.... the LO by Maryse are beautiful! I can't wait to see what you will have for us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for another great freebie!
Just to let you know, I was running my search and it did not get your latest freebie. I analyse your page (if you take a look at page source), and somehow a href to your freebie 21 was left behind. I just wanted to let you know, as I really like your blog, and want a link posted in my blog.
Thanks again.

TerriM said...

Thank you - hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

My life and I said...

Thank you