Saturday 13 December 2008

Winter Bragbook 21 and sadly no Shop

im so sad just that i must announce that. Somehow the last 2 days were not so.
Still i have problems with the Shop, the Downloads not work well and so how it looks i must reupload on my Server all Files, which means 5 GB with 22kb/sec upload.... Im so sorry for that and i was so excited over the week and worked so hard that it will be a great opening of the Shop.
Actually i thought all worked, but i let the lovely Maryse make a Download and since there i know what huge problem i have. With each order you just not get an Downloadlink, well thats actually not a problem to fix. but i got the instructions for the uploading wrong and so now i must each part zip into one huge file and upload all new again.
Please keep fingers crossed for me that i can fix that fast.
Nevertheless i wish you all a happy weekend and i hope you have all as well so much snow like we just have. Its really a winter Wonderland....
I still hope you have patient with me and the Shop thats why a goodie for you today again a part from the Bragbook.
My Boyfriend said better now the problems and mostly its then so that it runs later great! Oh my i try believe in that....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love
and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!

I give away my Freebies for Free,
please honour
that in a respectfull way.
The Password is: xmas

You can leave your comments here or on my shoutbox,
after now 4shared made it so complicated with the comments.
Im happy about each comment you give me! :-)

Download: Winter Bragbook 21
Filesize 7,5 mb

21 comments:

Holly said...

CUTE! Thank you so much.
Hugs, Holly

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good Morning Nicole!!!!!!!!
So sorry to hear about your store BUT your boyfriend is right better now than latter!!!!!!!!!
TY for todays MARVELOUS page!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with getting it all fixed!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

THis is such a beautiful page too! I love the ornaments!

rspoutra said...

Love it! Thank you. You do such beautiful work.

Sue said...

Simply gorgeous quick page! Thank you! :)

Mumure said...

Poor Nicole,I'm so sorry :(
thank you for the gorgeous page :))

xashee's corner said...

i agree with your Boyfriend and better to have trouble now in the beginning than when it is all running smoothly. so sorry to hear of this problems though but i will surely be patient and wait for it to work GREAT!!! the bb page is another STUNNER!! thank you soooooo very much for sharing your AWESOME talents!! Hope you can enjoy the weekend! :D

KrisG said...

Oh! I'm so sorry to hear that your still is not open. I'm sure it will work good when it's fixed. Don't worry, we will still come! It is good that you tested it first. And THANK YOU again for another bragbook! These are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your store problems and I noticed that it is difficult to leave comments now on 4Shared, pain in the keester but I do like 4Shared for downloads otherwise. I do leave thanks when I download...it is the least someone can do for you sharing your beautiful work!! Thank you much and hope your stor problems get worked out. Cheers! Claudia

Juli and Brett said...

beautiful. thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles - please do not wish snow on us here in NZ - it is summer time here and snow would NOT suit us at all!! You have done an amazing job of your brag book - I don't know how you manage it all!

Shiloh said...

OOH, the prettiest page yet, thank you.

Unknown said...

THis is the nicest christmas brag page I've found so far, it's so cute.
Thank you very much

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

Wow, you outdid yourself on this one!

I've been collecting these and I must say this one is superb!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I hope your store issues are solved. i feel for you! Thanks for your QP: it is lovely as usual.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are able to get your store issues fixed easily. It *is* better to get everything worked out now.

Thank you for another beautiful page in this awesome brag book!

Unknown said...

Love the page
thank you so so much !!!
Happy Holidays to you adn your loved ones :)
Misha

TerriM said...

Thank you - hugs!! (terri - hawaii)

cjpeterson38 said...

Love the picture frame on this one. Thank you for sharing.

Gina said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful shares!!! Merry Christmas!!

Lucia said...

DAKUJEM