Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Doodledidei Embellishments 2

I wish you all a Happy Good Morning :-)
Im bit excited meanwhile with the Shop cause it took so long to realise it and that it now makes steps each day. Be not afraid, the Freebies will stay and i not want sell all what i do.
The only thing is that those things i buy for all the stuff i do that i have for that a little bit of an input. I was so amazed by all the Donations this Month i recieved. Thank you for that and out came i could bought me a new Programm for that Money. And i could not resist to buy some new cliparts.
I find the time to xmas runs so extremly and i almost work each evening on my presents, the shop and new freebies for you all.
For the Doodledidei Kit just, i made some extra nice and cool Papers plus Embellishments and those you will get again thru a little Challenge again, i will that announce on weekend.
Im just happy cause just no stress at work and i can take off on Friday again. That is the great side on doing overhours to be then off a day. Im glad we still have that in our Agency cause i guess its not usuall anymore. It does good to work only on a really normal leve. that 8 hours work are full and i can work my things without huge stress. The last 6 weeks were extremly again and my boy had bloody ears already from my moaning around. :-)
Sorry, Download expired!
Soon available in the NBK Store

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the COOL elements!!!!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).

grammy201 said...

What a cute and fun kit! The colors are wonderful!Thank you very much for sharing with us!

Kiki K said...

thank you Nicole! They are soooo different from your original style but I like them very very much!

makeyesup said...

thanks, this is such a cute kid type kit.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you very much, it's funny kit. Bye...

Rin@ said...

I love your blog! You are so talented! I wish to give you a small gift here http://rina-creative.blogspot.com/2008/10/award.html