Sunday 17 August 2008

New Quickpage...

and a short story to my Weekendtrip.
I was on Thursday with a Friend of mine in the Musical Wicked.
here u can find at Wikipedia the story about.
I loved the Costumes in the show so glamorous and it was really ALL Green ahww.
The Actors did play and sung amazing and i had so often goosepimples. Its really a worth to go again and see more details in that show. Its proses the Story before "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz".The Movie sure the most know from our childhood with the tiny Judy Garland. The Movie is from 1939 and now they made to this Movie / Book a great Musical. Its about Love. that a a ugly /green) witch can as well be loves from a super good looking man. its about Friendship and Trust. I really can recommened this great Show.
On Friday i had a tiny Shopping Trip with a Friend. Her little baby-boy get just teeths and he so cried and queeked the poor boy. I found a nice turquoise Zipper Jacket at H&M and an sport pants ( not for sport only for be cosy at home ;-)
I got the Ticket to my birthday of some friends and I made one of a nice Quickpage which i find and this i want share with you all today.
I hope you had all a nice weekend and did nice relax. I now must clean and iron, that all is done. Now 3 weeks full work and i will be again off for a week with my Boy. I so look forward to. :-)

The Quickpage is this time in DinA4 Format, which means in Pixel = 3508 x 2480 px. The wordard comes not with the quickpage. I used the Font "Smiley Monster" for it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember if you Download, give some Love and link back to his Blog if u want share it with others! I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour that in a respectfull way. The Password is: hellokitty

Download: Quickpage Danke
Size: 11 MB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your freebies
They are beautifull

krissej69 said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful quickpage, I love it! You really are so talented, your designs are amazing...thank you for so generously sharing.