Sunday 17 August 2008

Attention

I wanted since a time that tell you all.
I got in May from a Guy called Aessandro Treguer from http://www.mp3world.com.br/scrap/
a mail i i would like to join in their next Issue of their Scrapmagazine which is from Brazil.
I agreed and only wished for a Issue for me. I worked 3 nights to seach my best Freebies together for the Magazine, which should then be on a CD. Ja well i never heard about them anything anymore. Its sad that someone so takes all freely and then is not able to take one issue and send it by post to me.
So if someone as well get a Request from this Magazine or guy, be warned that u nothing hear again anymore till they have what they wanted.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm so sorry this happened, a very low thing to do.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

Ich habe etwas gesucht im google und diese frau is auch gefragt etwas zu schicken. fieleicht kannst du diese frau fragen wie es weiter geht.die site ist: www.scrapstewsue.blogspot.com

grusse aus spanien

m@r

Diane said...

I'm sorry that happened to you. You are such a giving person and very trusting. Don't let this bad thing change that about you. I just love your stuff! You are very talented.