Friday 6 June 2008

pinki pink...

Papers i give today out :-) 2 different styles and both come folded and plain.
Im at the moment more busy again with all and only jump always short in to leave some words.

What do u all think to do with me a Kit together? If someone is interessted please contact me hp(@)ni-be-ka.de and send me some of your work u have done with my stuff. I will pick out then some of the designs and let you all vote. I thought about a collaberation with in the end 3 Designers. The Theme i would like to do in blue, water, dolfins seamaids... I look forward :-)
And here are the colors with i would like to work.

Have all a great start into the Weekend. some hours and work is done and i can go home....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember if you Download, give some Love and link back to his Blog if u want share it with others! I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour that in a respectfull way. The Password is: schlumpfine

Download: Pink Papers 2
Filesize 35 mb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice color combination! looking forward to see what you'll do with the blues :)
kiki

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pretty papers. Love the colors you picked out for your kit, unfortunately I'm still too much of a beginner to participate.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME set of BGs!!!!!!!!!
Love the color combos!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nic said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful freebie!

Lori said...

YAY! THanks for a second part to the pink papers hun!