Monday 4 January 2010

TDS Retailer Listing Catalog 2010



TOOT! TOOT!
The TDS Retailer Listing Catalog 2010 is out now!
Sounds boring? Why should you care? Because it's not only a good overview over the digiscrap-world, but it's also packed with store-coupons (NBK-the Shoppe has a 20% Coupon included) and a fantastic kit "Feeling Good" from well-known and talented artists such as DIGI_licious Designs Kim Broedelet FABA ScrapDesign Dreamplace DigitalArt Jen Yurko Designs The Urban Fairy, Tempus Fugit, Digi Designs by Nicole Baby Cakes Scraps and many others! Get the Catalog here

This is my Part of the Kit


and this is with what my great CT Team came up






















this Wordarts you can get at the Shoppe just (here)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you for this word art, it perfectly fits my theme for this year which is to write my own story. I'm so grateful to have this beautiful word art to express it in my scrapbooking.

* Lee said...

Hello, This word are is FANTASTIC. I attempted to download it, but when I clicked on the link it took me to another word art (the one that says "You joy brights my life."

Is there any way you can send the correct word art (about the diary, etc.) to my email address (guikrazy@hotmail.com)? I would Really appreciate it! :) Thanks.

* Lee said...

Thank you So Much for correcting the link. :)