Sunday, 10 January 2010

New Kit by Tempusfugit "I Heart You" plus Freebies

I'm proud to present Doris new kit

I Heart You

Love is in the air! And Valentine's Day isn't waiting,
Doris created a kit full of love and hearts for your perfect love layout :)
The kit contains:
9 papers, 67 elements
(hearts, swirls, frames, ribbons, tags, clouds, wordarts ...)
and 1 alpha.
Get the kit in the wonderful SHOPPE!






Get this one at Doris Blog here






































My Layouts with the Kit
I Heart You

picture by Mumure



Get this Wordart as a Freebie

click here and use Password: shoppe



6 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:56pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:56am, UK 05:56am, OZ 04:56pm] ).

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the beautiful wordart. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Karen said...

I think this word art is beautiful. It is perfect to use in layouts of my children!
Karen from Moscow