Sunday 10 January 2010

New Kit by Tempusfugit "I Heart You" plus Freebies

I'm proud to present Doris new kit

I Heart You

Love is in the air! And Valentine's Day isn't waiting,
Doris created a kit full of love and hearts for your perfect love layout :)
The kit contains:
9 papers, 67 elements
(hearts, swirls, frames, ribbons, tags, clouds, wordarts ...)
and 1 alpha.
Get the kit in the wonderful SHOPPE!






Get this one at Doris Blog here






































My Layouts with the Kit
I Heart You

picture by Mumure



Get this Wordart as a Freebie

click here and use Password: shoppe



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the beautiful wordart. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Karen said...

I think this word art is beautiful. It is perfect to use in layouts of my children!
Karen from Moscow

Chino Super Submarina said...

This is greatt