Saturday 16 May 2009

NEW KIT SUNNY PLUS FREEBIE



Sunny.. inspired by the Song of BoneyM, I created this Kit with a Touch of Sun and Fun.
Let you inspired from all the great Layouts from my CT Team
You get 317 Elements, 8 Wordarts, 7 Brushes as png Files, 68 Papers, 7 Quickpages, A full Alpha Set with Lower Case, Upper Case, Numbers and Punctuation, plus German Umlaute. As well 11 sparkling Glitter for all Programms. Photoshop CS3 and 4 Styles included, plus Sparkles and all Glitter as Patterns included.

THIS KIT INCLUDES AN EXTRA BONUS.
AFTER YOUR ORDER, SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH 5 WORDS OR NAMES YOU LIKE AND I WILL SEND YOU THOSE AS AN EXTRA IN THIS SUNNY FONT. WITH THAT BONUS YOU CAN DESIGN YOUR LAYOUTS VERY INDIVIDUALL.

Layouts by NBK




















++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!
I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour
that in a respectfull way. The Password is: shoppe

Download: Sunny Cluster plus Paper
Filesize 10mb

6 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you Nicole :)

ida macken said...

Thanks for making such Awesome kits Nicole ! I just bought this one, very neat !
I Love it ! ;-))

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 May [LA 02:53am, NY 04:53am, UK 09:53am, OZ 07:53pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Lian

clubiani said...

absolutely precious! thanks so much