Wednesday 13 May 2009

Easter Blessing some Add Ons and Boys dont Cry Kit

Hello and a good Evening to you all. I hope you all had till now a nice week and had some fun.
I did rest the last days from all and had some relaxing evenings. My knee is getting slow better, but the whole day sit at work isnt that what helps really to heal. So i take now a lot more painkillers to come over the day at work.
Oh and after work i jumped short only into a shop and... had 2 minutes later 2 great Shirts for Summer
I like the one with the Stripes. Exactly my colors :-)



today i want show you one of the Kits out of the Store.
Boys don't cry.
Its made for all your boys and you can created great Layouts out of this Kit.
You get that Kit here


Layout by NBK


Layout by NBK


Layout by NBK


Layout by my CT Member Yvonne


Layout by my CT Member Yvonne


Layout by my CT Member Doris


Layout by my CT Member Doris


Get now this Kit in the Shoppe


Get now this Kit in the Shoppe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

It's beautiful, thank you.

grammy201 said...

Thank you very much!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both of these GRAND additions!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leanne said...

Leaving some ♥. Thank you sooo much!

xashee's corner said...

i am soo HAPPY to hear your knee is finally getting better! it's no fun having to deal with
pain, day in and day out! i know, as i have been suffering through a bruised rib since February!
hard to breathe at first and thought it was cracked but it was just a nasty bruise and is getting
better, finally! hard to heal when i reinjure it not once but twice!! lol i hope you are better
with your knee than i am with my rib! lol :)
Thank you for sharing more parts to this AWESOME kit!! i LOVE your tops too!! GREAT shopping! hehe
Have a TERRIFIC day! :)

Ajila said...

Nicnic, Just wanted to let you know that I downloaded the felt pieces and had a look and they are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.