Saturday 10 January 2009

Winter Wonderland - Torn Worn Papers 2

Stress and my last grip i not cured well out...now hits me so bad that I am back in bed with high fever and a extremly bronchitis. Sadly the guy with the shop not gives me answers anymore and i not know if i can do the shop online in any time. Somehow a real shit start in the new year. But who will know for what its good. Its extremly cold here (well for us South Germans with -12°C) and only to snap fresh air let freeze you in your lungs.
I wish you all a happy weekend and here comes the last part of the Winterkit. I guess next time i will give out some forgotten things as a freebie.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love
and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!

I give away my Freebies for Free,
please honour
that in a respectfull way.
The Password is: xmas

You can leave your comments here or on my shoutbox,
after now 4shared made it so complicated with the comments.
Im happy about each comment you give me! :-)

Download: Winter Wonderland Red Green Worn Torn papers 2
Filesize 51 mb

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Thank you so much for the fabulous Winter Wonderland kit.

mitch1066 said...

please rest and take care,all your freebies are much appreciated:)

amsangel said...

Thanks so much for more pieces to the winter wonderland kit - I love it!

Hope you are feeling better soon, do take all the rest you need, we won't forget you!

The store will work out when it's time.

KrisG said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful kit! It is gorgeous as are ALL your kits! I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. Drink lots of fluids and chicken soup... we need you here! I hope you start feeling well soon

xashee's corner said...

sorry to hear of your bad new year start. i sure hope you feel better soon! totally appreciate all the work you put into this kit! looking forward to your forgotten freebies too, i LOVE your designs! :D hope you rest enough to feel better!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the torn edge papers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit. I love this as well as all your work. It's always beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, and your year is starting out so badly. :(
Thanks for still thinking of us, even while you're sick in bed! I pray that you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you feel better soon!

Teri said...

These pieces are so pretty. Thanks so much!

Franny said...

Come to post all your freebies at:

Picklebeans dot com / Forum

I hope you or your CT's will use the forum to post your freebies, it is really easy!

Be sure to tell everyone you know....it's new!

Hope to see you there:)

tindra lite mera said...

Thank you for sharing for the lovely kit!!!

Lesya said...

Thank you for this beautiful paper! I especially adore the pinkish one, it will be perfect for my daughter's page! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been down with computer problems for a few weeks, but am back to see what I missed. Thanks so much for sharing all your gifts with us!

grammy201 said...

I was going through my files and looking at all of your wonderful work; when I looked at the main preview showing the entire kit I realized I had missed part of it. So thank you very much for leaving the downloads up and thanks for all that you do for us!