Tuesday 1 July 2008

Happy Season...

will be the new Kit :-) It will be very huge and will be my first Kit which i will sell.
But it will include as well a Freebie Collection. Yesterday I came to it, to create a Quickpage, since longer i made nothing anymore. I used for the Preview Stuff out of the Kit and for the Quickpage as well.

And to the EM... we went home with the second place deserved... Congrats to Spain!
They played thru the whole EM same great always! But well this is what i think
2006 3rd place in the WM
2008 2cnd place in the EM
well what then comes
2010 :-)....


5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your new kit! And as far as Spain winning...I know the games were big with the guys at my hubbies work. Alot of them are from Germany as his company is a German automotive company.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I can see this is going to be another gorgeous kit!! We watched the EM, too and second place for us is good :-)

xashee's corner said...

i can hardly wait to see your new designs!!!! :D
hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!! :D

Anonymous said...

It seems to me so marvellous!


Kisses from Spain...

Laura

Anonymous said...

This looks absolutely beautiful! I've been having so much fun looking at your site today and I can hardly wait to see what you're doing with this artwork. Now I just have to figure out how to get to your store!!!

Thanks so much for all the lovely work you do. Your talent simply amazes me!

Kelly M