Saturday 26 September 2009

Freebie Alert

again Weekend and i finally collected all the Freebies together
what my CT Girls made for the new Kits in the Shoppe.

Click on the Images to jump to the other Blogs.

And i have some Wooden Frames. Requested by Maryse.
Scroll down and snag you them and leave some Love.
Last time the Thanks to all the Freebies reduced so much...
its always nice to read them and see that the Freebies are
apreciated and i see always the Comments mostly from the
same girls. So please leave a nice thank you and me and as well
other designer are happy.

Enjoy all your weekend!















+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!
I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour
that in a respectfull way. The Password is: shoppe

Download: Wooden Frames
Filesize 2mb

7 comments:

Mumure said...

You already know that I LOVE them!!
Thank you so much Nicole :o)
xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

unique frames! thanx a bunch!!

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

linnie-818 said...

These frames are wonderful. Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Berniek said...

Very nice, exactly what I was looking for!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderfull Frames
Greetings from Austria sends sue