Thursday 20 August 2009

Freebie Mini Kit Sweet Orange

I made you all again a Mini Kit, just right for some Summer Pix. It contains 3 Papers and 8 Elements. Today my new Washingmachine and Hoover came, now i look forward how my clothes look after the first wash :-) Somehow i squeezed now again a nerv in my back in. thru the much lie around last week from the food poisoning and then build up the new wardrobe, it moved again in. I have that from birth on its a tiny mistake in my spine, like a little bow on a bone or the spine and this catch sometimes a nerv. I hope i now get it out with some exercises.
At work wasnt it so stressfull again and hot like hell, my god. But i made for colleges and me a big bowl with an Anti-Alcoholic-Caipirinha. Try that. Just when its hot its so refreshing. sqzeeze some Limes out with brown sugar and some Mint-leaves. then do in some ginger ale, bitter lemon and water, plus LOT Icecubes. Ok im now off for my dinner... enjoy the Mini Kit

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember if you Download, give some Love and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!
I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour
that in a respectfull way. The Password is: shoppe

Download: Freebie Mini Kit Sweet Orange
Filesize 36mb

12 comments:

MaggieM said...

Thank you for this beautifully bright kit.

Miekje said...

Thank you for the lovely gift!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely mini kit with us. I've been missing your freebie kits : ) Hugs -- xoxo1 (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely orange mini kit. HUgs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Joanna said...

These are beautiful colors...thank you so much!

xashee's corner said...

i am soooooooo GLAD your new machines arrived!! Thank you so much for sharing this CUTE mini kit!!
i am so sorry to hear of your pinched nerve and hope it gets better soon for you, with exercise! i am i am soooooooooooo HAPPY you are over that food poisoning! Have a BEAUTIFUL Monday! :D

LOFT said...

This is really nice. Thank you!

janieinMN said...

your kits are always beautiful - thank you for the gift :-)

geezee said...

Thank you this is wonderful like all your work.

Michelle Simone said...

Thank you for the freebie! I love kits that are only one color. It's sometimes a challenge for me to work with them, but the results always make up for it :)