Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Delightful Anna Freebie

Good Morning all out there. Im off today cause Friends of the Family visit us and i want enjoy with them the day. The last weeks were so hectic and the weather just is so mean i find. One day hot like hell and other day then it gets cold that you freeze. When im back from work i need only a nap and not very find the way to my Computer.
On Saturday i bought spontainous a HUGE Wardrobe for my Sleeproom. I was with my Parents at IKEA to buy it. Pity was it was sold out and i could only pick the Doors and inside with me, so next days i will drive again to pick the rest - hopefully. Im bit excited now to do my Sleeproom new. On H&M Homestyle they have so great stuff and with this i came up from them:


As tchibo just offers totally Shabby Stuff and i catched me there some things for the new Wardrobe.


Im so happy wit that stuff and to finish the Look of my Sleeproom
i would like to have this Wallpicture in the Sleeproom. It looks sooo sweet.

I didnt show you with the lost post to the Delightful Anna Kit
the Blogger Template, which is included in the Kit when you order it.
it contains a full instruction in English how to customize your Blog, a Header and a Background as well some Tags.


But now here goes further with the Scrap Stuff.
My CT Team was busy further with the so lovely
Delightful Anna Kit that i want show you some Layouts.
I have a new CT Member "Anna" as well Yvonne made 2 Layouts with the Kit


And last but not least... here is another Freebie from me
and the lovely Doris made a sweet QP as well for you to download.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!
I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour
that in a respectfull way. The Password is: shoppe

Download: Delightful Anna Paper and Frame
Filesize 9mb

5 comments:

melliel said...

These are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Beautiful, thank you so much.

Heidemarie said...

Thanks for the kit - I'm just beginning with Digital Scrapbooking.
Heidemarie