Wednesday 29 July 2009

Delightful Anna Freebie

Good Morning all out there. Im off today cause Friends of the Family visit us and i want enjoy with them the day. The last weeks were so hectic and the weather just is so mean i find. One day hot like hell and other day then it gets cold that you freeze. When im back from work i need only a nap and not very find the way to my Computer.
On Saturday i bought spontainous a HUGE Wardrobe for my Sleeproom. I was with my Parents at IKEA to buy it. Pity was it was sold out and i could only pick the Doors and inside with me, so next days i will drive again to pick the rest - hopefully. Im bit excited now to do my Sleeproom new. On H&M Homestyle they have so great stuff and with this i came up from them:


As tchibo just offers totally Shabby Stuff and i catched me there some things for the new Wardrobe.


Im so happy wit that stuff and to finish the Look of my Sleeproom
i would like to have this Wallpicture in the Sleeproom. It looks sooo sweet.

I didnt show you with the lost post to the Delightful Anna Kit
the Blogger Template, which is included in the Kit when you order it.
it contains a full instruction in English how to customize your Blog, a Header and a Background as well some Tags.


But now here goes further with the Scrap Stuff.
My CT Team was busy further with the so lovely
Delightful Anna Kit that i want show you some Layouts.
I have a new CT Member "Anna" as well Yvonne made 2 Layouts with the Kit


And last but not least... here is another Freebie from me
and the lovely Doris made a sweet QP as well for you to download.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Remember if you Download, give some Love and
link back to his Blog if u want share it with others!
I give away my Freebies for Free, please honour
that in a respectfull way. The Password is: shoppe

Download: Delightful Anna Paper and Frame
Filesize 9mb

4 comments:

melliel said...

These are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Beautiful, thank you so much.

Heidemarie said...

Thanks for the kit - I'm just beginning with Digital Scrapbooking.
Heidemarie