Friday 7 November 2008

Doodledidei Embellishments 5

another Element Part for the Doodledidei Kit. It includes this time Tags, Stars, a sweet Birdie (i just love them so) Flowers in different Styles and Scalloped Elements. Corner and Clouds, a colorful Heart, a spiral Book Frame, Swirls and some Acrylic Elements a Sequin Frame and a Tear Element, Frames and a Staple. All together is it a Package with 38 Elements.
I hope you have fun with it and I just love to see each day the great Layouts to the Challenge.

Sorry, Download expired!
Soon available in the NBK Store

11 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Nicole for another FUN set of elements!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

I am so loving this fabulous kit! So bright and colorful. Thank you!

Érica Bartié said...

Thanks a lot!!!
I always come back to see your work, your ideas.
I love your work!

Erica from Brazil

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing another AWESOME part to this FUN & FANTASTIC kit! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :D

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot Nicole, I love the doodles

Scrapcoco

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).

makeyesup said...

thanks Nicole for this very happy kit, love the birdie.

Ree-Ree said...

thanks so much! I love doodles too!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful elements! Thank you so much :)

Unknown said...

Thank you very much, its so nice. I make a card for my grandson who is to be born next year april

Murkselmama said...

today I found your Blog and this wonderful kit parts
the elements are so cute an I thank you very much for this

hugs Anja